Ok, so I inherited a pincushion kit. A chicken pincushion kit. A 70’s pincushion kit.
And for some reason I liked it..so I sat down with the intention of making the kit, until I took the fabric out….GROSS.
So I set about finding some scrap in my room that would make this into something cute, and maybe a little more modern.
Then…I started really looking at the pattern, and decided I wanted to really bring it up to date if I could.
So here it is…the original pattern, then what I turned her into….
She has been modernized with new fabric, I took away her glasses and the hangy thing under her chin….Plus a total update on the chickun butt embroidery.
Hope you like 🙂